Continuing my good run of selling poetry: “Carve Me” will be appearing in Mythic Delirium.
The poem is inspired by an alternative interpretation of Venus figurines (there is an etsy shop of Venus figurine replicas, just so’s you know) and some of my thoughts about relationships.
Leave a comment
Out in late 2014
Aliens: Recent Encounters
"...this [anthology] blew us away more than any other. Mostly because of the sheer volume of greatness contained in these 32 stories... These are classic stories of alien encounters, from some of the best science fiction writers working today."
- io9.com Best Books of 2013
Post-Binary Gender in SF
- “The Book Remembers” now online! | Hel Gurney on Verse Kraken launch!
- Asakiyume on Verse Kraken launch!
- Kathleen Alcala on CALL FOR REPRINT SUBMISSIONS: Mammoth Book of SF Stories by Women
- Patricia on White-centric SF: people still take that seriously?
- TedWest on Women Without Men: A Constantly Undermined Trope